Saturday 19 March 2011

The big 3-0

So I'm having a 30th Birthday get together with my closest friends and family in the summer and I decided make my own invitations. 

I ran through a few ideas in my head before settling on the idea of using crochet '30's' and with help from the amazing and inspirational crochet artist Howie Woo (http://www.woowork.com/) I made crochet tubes, inserted pipe cleaners and voila... bendy numbers to stick on my home made invitations!





Each invite is slightly different.  Can you see yours?

6 comments:

  1. Oops. I hope you can still make it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much for your kind words! With your crafty talents and fun spirit, you'll be forever young! Happy 30th :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Howie and thanks for the advice! Keep up your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them - and Howie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete