Sunday 17 July 2011

1950's Glamping Glamour

I was so lucky to have been taken away on a suprise weekend by my closest friends last weekend for my Birthday.

With no idea where I was going or what we were going to be doing, I found myself being driven to a campsite in Poole, Dorset where there were 3 vintage Americal Airstream caravans which my friends had decorated.  We dressed in 1950's clothing all weekend and the girls had all baked and set up a really cute tea Party the first night before heading into Bornemouth for cocktails the second evening.











I think it's safe to say that with Birthday camping celebrations with friends and family a few weeks ago and now Birthday 'Glamping' with the girls, I really have had the Birthday that keeps on giving and certainly a Birthday to remember!

Here's to the most special friends a girl could ever wish for. x

No comments:

Post a Comment