Sunday 22 April 2012

Birthday's, Cake, BBQ's and Dresses

This weekend I was luckily enough to have my parents over from Lincoln and my Bridesmaids over from London and Dublin so we could go wedding dress shopping.  It's all very excinting and feels like I'm watching someone else try dresses on.  Perhaps because shopping for a dress for your big day is something you only plan to do once and don't do until you are actually planning your wedding it all feels quite surreal.

So after a long day putting dresses on and taking them off countless times we went back to my house and stood in the cold breeze of my garden and had a little BBQ.


We also wished my mum a happy Birthday for next week and had a great time eating the cake I made for her.

Making this cake was exciting for me as for her last Birthday I baked and decorated my very first cake.  It was the cake that got me hooked on baking and my 17th in a year.

Happy Birthday mum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment