Friday 6 April 2012

A New York Engagement

... Did I mention that while in New York my man, after over 7 years, popped the question?

That's right!  After a lovely meal and a Broadway Show, he too me to the top of the Empire State Building and asked me if I would marry him!

After being together for so long with not so much as a hint that he was ever going to ask, he finally asked if I would be his wife.

With amazing views of Manhattan at night as our company, of course I said yes.  He'd even chosen a ring...


and said that I could wear this but wanted me to choose one myself.  So eventually, back home I did...


Meanwhile, back in Manhattan, after I'd got over the shock, we celebrated with a drink...



I still feel like the luckiest girl in the world and even now as we plan our happily ever after, I feel like it's all a lovely dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment