Sunday 13 June 2010

Duct Tape Dreams

My other half has more Gaffer Tape that you could shake a stick at!  With all that tape laying around, I was inspired to make something that is so manly and useful, into something more feminine that could benefit me!  After a little experimenting, I created a smart and cute little clutch bag!  Et Voila!  Something useful for me!


I was really pleased with how it turned out, and began to experiment further...


The wallets are really quite fiddly to make with all the little pockets for credit cards and they take a good few hours to make.

One of my favourite gaffer creations is the large ladies bag and in a world where plastic bags are frowned upon, this is a really handy and unique bag!


My next gaffer creations are really fun to make and are great if you suffer badly with hayfever and they can be made in all sorts of bright colours.  It's amazing how many different colours of gaffer tape there are when you look!



My man does alot of travelling, and when he's flying and travelling all over the place, he gets through an amazing amount of books, so he inspired me to create a funky little travel kit complete with Luggage Label, Passport Cover and Bookmark!

No comments:

Post a Comment